Hi All,

I'm convert my project from JSF 1.2 to JSF 2.0. I use MyFaces with
Tomahawk-components and so far completed. Only one problem when including the
stylesheets still exists.

Under MyFaces1.2.10 and Tomahawk 12-1.1.9, the stylesheets that have been added
by Tomahawk-components always included at top in the <head> tag. With the
current version of MyFaces 2.1.1 with Tomahawk 20-1.1.11 required by the
Tomahawk-components, however, CSS files are embedded at the end of the <head>
tag, always. The problem is that I'm override some of the style classes (ie for
t:inputcalendar component) in my own CSS files

How can I reach that the MyFaces Tomahawk-components integrate their CSS files
in the top at the <head> tag.

Thanks and sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language.
Johannes Kraus