Hi

Are you are using NetBeans? I have seen than snapshot versions
sometimes confuses that IDE. Try register this into your pom.xml

    <repositories>
        <repository>
           <id>apache.snapshots</id>
           <name>Apache Snapshot Repository</name>
           <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging</url>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

and set myfaces to 2.1.5 (a vote for those artifacts was sent, so
those artifacts are on staging repo temporally). On nexus the
artifacts are on:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-277

regards,

Leonardo Uribe