Le 12-01-09 12:32, Christian Naumer a écrit :
Hallo everyone,
I have run into a little problem. We are using  two letter user names
and emails in our company (mine is "cn"). So now we have a new user
"so". When this user tries to log into the web interface he gets a "two
many redirects" error. I think this is because sogo has this url:

https://servername/SOGo/so/username/Mail/view

And there is already a "so" in there even if the username is not "so".
In the sogo log I just see this:
localhost - - [09/Jan/2012:18:26:16 GMT] "GET /SOGo/so/so HTTP/1.1" 302
0/0 0.003 - - 0

No real error. Can I somehow change the apache redirect so this works?

Hi Christian,

Unfortunately, "so" is reserved and cannot be changed. For that matter so are "dav" and "ControlPanel" (I hope no user is named like that).

There is no way we can change that without impacting a lot of code.

Cheers,

Wolfgang