Hello everyone,

I'm quite desperate because I have two problems with Sogo / Mailcow:

I run a sogo and mailcow dockerized.

Problem 1: Regardless of the timezone of my server (America/Ney_York), SOGo
uses the default UTC time which is pretty bad as the users don't have the
correct time on their emails.

Problem 2: My clients who use sogo cannot change timezones in their
settings. I remember the timezone field being a dropdown? I don't have
anything there but the field "UTC".

So my question is:

1) the timezone file in the docker container sogo "/etc/timezone" has just
one timezone, which is Etc/UTC - can I include a list of timezones there? If
so, what is the correct format and where can I get this list from?

2) How can I enable my users to be able to switch timezone within their
settings?

I found this folder too containing ics files. Can I uploade them to a
folder?
https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/tree/master/SOPE/NGCards/TimeZones

Philipp