Hello,

on the SOGo login page there are two fields:

Username
Password

If I take a look into the source code I see a id for the password field (id="passwordField"), but no id for the username. I think that's bad because automatic fill in with e.g. Remote Desktop Manager doesn't work correct with the username, but with the password. The automatic field detection find only the password with the id, but not the username.

Regards

Stefan

--
*CaC, Computer and Communication*