From: Mark <markbsdmail2...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: Error message: [WOHttpTransaction] client disconnected?
To: <users@sogo.nu>

I'd like to add here further details on my setup;

SOGo version: 5.8.4, with sope-mysql (MariaDB backend)

Mail server: Dovecot + Postfix

Web server: Nginx

So any idea what it could be?

Greetings.

Each time when I refresh my browser page (on the SOGo Inbox page), I get;

sogod [92544]: [ERROR] <0x0x5306ae6e548[WOHttpTransaction]> client
disconnected during delivery of response for <WORequest[0x0x52fec5e4908]:
method=POST uri=/SOGo/so/i...@mysite.com/Mail/0/folderINBOX/expunge
app=SOGo rqKey=so rqPath=i...@mysite.com/Mail/0/folderINBOX/expunge>
(len=50): the socket was shutdown

error line in sogo.log file.

That happens every time I refresh SOGo on my browser.

I tried different browsers, and the same thing happens.

Any idea would be much appreciated,

Much regards,
Mark.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416