Hello

Am 11.03.24 um 09:19 schrieb Cezar Souza (cezar.so...@desion.de):
Hello dear,
We have an external shared email service and we would like to use Sogo as the collaborative tool with calendar and ActiveSync support. Could someone tell us if it's possible to setup Sogo as a MTA relay server to get emails from our external shared email service and delivery it to all clients with the calendar from Sogo?

SOGo is not an MTA.
It is a webfrontend for email servers (aka email client), with its own calendar and contacs in a database. As long as you have access for your users per IMAP and submission, you can use whatever email server you like beneath SOGo.
This is also true for its ActiveSync component.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416