Hello there,

we are a small firm and have been using SOGo for a few years now.
Due to Outlook compatibility problems (more exactly CalDavSynchronizer errors) we are considering alternatives.

While looking for alternatives, we found out that SOGo is actually maintaining two versions, one of which (2.x) offers Outlook native support (over openchange).

Now the question is, how maintained is the 2.x really? We noticed the last release in April 2022, and 1 year before that but nothing since. Openchange is a little worse, as we see the last update was in 2015. Is the version 2.x safe to use in production? What are the main differences between the version 2.x and 3.x+?

Kind regards,
Alex