Thanks Chris & others for your input,

I am planning to do same now and may be we will use the property

*server.tomcat.basedir*

But this may create another issue ,it will grow the size of the folder . Is
this possible in the coming release tomcat/embedded tomcat give a feature
to delete the basedir at the tomcat restart/start and recreate it?

One more thing is unanswered after deleting the tomcat folder why first
page clicked is throwing 500 error with ClassNotFoundException if its not
accessed before deleting the tomcat folder?