Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the fast response.

I added classname rewrite valeus in contex.xml file .

    <!-- REWRITE VALVE -->
    <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.rewrite.RewriteValve" />

created rewrite.config so both of them is located under  conf under
apache-tomcat.

So according to the documentaion they say context.xml should be placed
under webapps and rewrite.config file should be put in WEB-INF folder of
apache-tomcat

Thnks,
Ammu