Hello!

While testing, we produced a queue in Artemis with over 1Gb of data in millions
of messages. But there was never any consumer.  All messages had a TTL of one
hour.
By now the messages have expired, but the queue browser still shows all/most
messages.
These messages have been paged-out, but expiry happens only for messages that
are in-memory of the broker (and just before delivery, but these messages will
not be delivered).
Of course it is simple to manually drop the queue and then the problem is gone.
But so-far we were able to use autocreate+autodelete+expiry+maxexpiry to keep a
clean system.
This specific case seems to avoid that...

My question:
Is there any trick (setting) to get the paged-out messages physically expired
(i.e. removed) without needing client requests?

Thx!
Erwin