Hello,

I'm testing with big amqp messages, which are required to remain in-memory on
the Artemis broker.
The acceptor parameter amqpMinLargeMessageSize is raised from its default value
of 100KiB, to the new value 2000KiB.
Testing is done by just looking at the data/large-messages directory, which
then should not have any files.

And indeed, messages that have a payload larger than 100KiB now remain
non-large messages.
But when producing larger and larger payloads, message payloads from 1002153
bytes (I might be one or two bytes off) and bigger still become large messages.

But I have no clue on which mechanism causes the decision to make it a large
message as, beyond the acceptor, I did not find any other mechanism.
Normally, the value of the observed boundary gives me a clue, but I also just
do not recognize this number.

Does anyone have a hint on what to look for?

thx,
Erwin