Greetings, ...

I'm trying to learn ActiveMQ, have installed and setup Artemis in my home lab,
created multiple broker instances on several Linux severs, and could access the
broker instances from the Web GUI. I do understand the core architecture. But
I'm still lost in finding a way to understand how to use the brokers, like
putting messages to queues and get the them flow through a network of broken
instance.

Since I couldn't find a single internet post over the puzzle I'm stuck with, I
guess my problem has to be a matter of mind-set. I have worked with IBM MQ for
over two decades, and things there seem too natural for me, like setting up a
network of interconnected queue managers, channels, local/remote queues,
clusters etc. But where should I start with ActiveMQ? Do I have to be a Java
programmer to use ActiveMQ? I also tried to find an ActiveMQ administration
training course on Udemy, but could find nothing.

Thanks much for any advice!
Ben