Hi Marco,

Thanks for getting back to me, we're really scratching our heads over this one.
The second log frame is on a different broker to the first log frame.
We assume the first broker is creating the record but not sending the message,
then the second broker cannot create the record and cannot send the message.

Related to the local data store, we've noticed an error:

[glencore_activemq.log][WARN] Store COMMIT FAILED:
[glencore_application_logging.log][Error] javax.transaction.xa.XAException :
STORE COMMIT FAILED: Transaction rolled back

Is this coming from the local datastore?

Many thanks,
Jack