Thanks Antoine,

I came to the same conclusion just a couple of minute ago. I will work
on it a bit further. Is there any way to enable verbose logging? I am
still a bit confused to what is happening. For instance:

          eclipse.natures ['com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.AndroidNature',
'org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature']
Will not fail while it should be
          eclipse.natures = ['com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.AndroidNature',
'org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature']

This is as far as I can see. I am getting slowly the hang of it.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl-Gustaf Harroch