I am kicking the tires of Buildr for company usage.  It seems that the
buildfile has to reside in the parent directory of the projects with each
projects build definition inside it.  This is not optimal for my company as we
need to be able to put each project's buildfile under source control within the
directory.  Is there any way to do this in the current release of Buildr?

Thanks,

kw
Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Confidential or legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message
and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the
information it contains.