Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

  * Fixed:  BUILDR-699 - Update the custom_pom addon to avoid failure when
            used with zip packages.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-694 - "buildr upload" fails: wrong number of arguments in
            progress bar read() in Ruby 2.1.0. Submitted By Mark Reibert.
  * Change: Remove support for uploads to RubyForge.org with gem dependencies
            as the site no longer exists.
  * Change: BUILDR-664 - Update Checkstyle addon so that extra_dependencies is
            the project dependencies by default. Move the checkstyle
dependencies
            to the start of the classpath to avoid problems running checkstyle.
            Submitted by Dieter Vrancken.
  * Fixed:  BUILDR-698 - Correct "Lines of code" example in documentation.
            Submitted By: Trejkaz.
  * Added:  Add ipr.add_glassfish_configuration method for defining a local
            glassfish configuration within IDEA.
  * Added:  Add ipr.add_ruby_script_configuration method for defining a ruby
            configuration within IDEA.
  * Added:  Add ipr.add_java_configuration method for defining a java
            configuration within IDEA.
  * Change: Include additional rules in default pmd rule set: 'finalizers' and
            'braces'.
  * Change: Upgrade the version of PMD in use to 5.1.1.
  * Change: Supply a default xsl file for generating the jdepend report.
  * Fixed:  Fix the naming of css_lint addon file so it is made available
            as an addon.

To learn more about Buildr and get started:
http://buildr.apache.org/

Thanks!
The Apache Buildr Team