Great, it worked! Thanks a lot!

If somebody else tries this on openSuSE: the "bundler" command is called "bundle" there.

Am 13.03.2015 um 00:36 schrieb Peter Donald:
These days I almost always use rbenv [1] to manage the ruby and
bundler to manage the buildr gem. This generally means I drop in a
.ruby-version file into the project like

https://github.com/realityforge/gelf4j/blob/master/.ruby-version

And then I add a Gemfile that includes the version of Buildr I want to use like

https://github.com/realityforge/gelf4j/blob/master/Gemfile

and then when you change into the directory rbenv will switch to the
correct version of ruby. If buildr has not been installed then you
will need to run

bundler install

in that directory and it will install buildr and any other
dependencies you have defined. You may also need to run "rbenv rehash"
if that is the first time rbenv has seen buildr. And then you can just
run buildr as usual. The advantage of this approach is that it defines
a consistent version of ruby/buildr to use during builds regardless of
which machine you are running on.

[1] https://github.com/sstephenson/rbenv