Hi,

I've got a legacy ant script called deploy.xml, and I'm running it through a
Buildr buildfile, like this:

    Java.org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(['-buildfile', 'deploy.xml'])

So far it runs OK, but there are a bunch of Ruby lines after it that don't get
executed. The whole Buildr process seems to terminate after the Ant invocation
completes.

I've tried using a separate thread, but nothing changes:
    t = Thread.new {
        Java.org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(['-buildfile', 'deploy.xml'])
    }
    t.join

Finally, I've gone through AntWrap (http://antwrap.rubyforge.org), but looking
at the documentation, it does not seem to be able to run legacy Ant scripts. At
least, in a straightforward way.

Thoughts?

--
Regards,