Hi Guys,

Here is the sample OWASP dependecy check plugin
https://github.com/sathwik/dependency-check/blob/master/tasks/owasp.rake

I am encountering a java classpath issue. In the Rakefile when I enable
jetty addon
https://github.com/sathwik/dependency-check/blob/master/Rakefile#L20

We encoutner this error:
E, [2018-09-14T10:20:50.646287 #166] ERROR -- : Error instantiating
'dependency_check' task: Could not create type dependency_check due to
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.getSingleton()Lorg/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder;
Buildr aborted!
Java::OrgApacheToolsAnt::BuildException : Could not create type
dependency_check due to java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.getSingleton()Lorg/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder;

This is because jetty.rb puts  SLF4J_VERSION = "1.4.3" into the java
classpath and the owasp plugin requires SLF4J 1.7.12

I did try to override the version of SLF4j required by jetty in the
Rakefile, but it did not help.
Buildr::Jetty::SLF4J_VERSION="1.7.12"

I could get it working with adding Java.classpath << REQUIRES in owasp.rake
file but when I use this owasp.rake in Apache ODE build, it creates a lot
of other classpath issues.

Any ideas, to get this thing working?

regards,
sathwik