Hi,

I was wondering what was the simplest way to use the Forms Binding
Framework to create new objects. I have the following Java model I
created a form for:

public class SightingReport {
   private String birdName;
   private GeoCoordinate latitude;
   // gets/sets
}

public class GeoCoordinate {
   private int deg;
   private int min;
   private int sec;
   // gets/sets
}

SightingReport.latitude is initialized to null. My binding file looks
like this:

<fb:context path="/" >
  <fb:value id="birdName" path="birdName"/>
  <fb:value id="latDeg" path="latitude/deg"/>
  <fb:value id="latMin" path="latitude/min"/>
  <fb:value id="latSec" path="latitude/sec"/>
</fb:context>

When I invoke form.save(sightingReport), I get the following error:
Exception trying to create xpath latitude/deg; Factory is not set on
the JXPathContext - cannot create path: /latitude.

What would be The Best Way to initialize the latitude object (invoke
default constructor) ?  <fb:javascript> ? <fb:custom> ?

Many thanks,

Benoit Deshaies