Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> Sorry, I meant the cocoon.xconf file.
> But I had failed to notice that it was commented out <blush>
>
> Works now. Thanks for your help.

Great. So, as penance would you please clarify something
so that we can tweak the Wiki page ...

The only difference to the instructions between Saxon 6.5
and Saxon 8 is that the "transformer-factory" is either
 com.icl.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl
 net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl

I gather that the body of the instructions were sufficient.

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Saxon

> BTW, I would have found things easier if their had been a "Search"
> option on the main page of the documentation (to take you straight to
> the wiki search, perhaps).
> Or maybe change the wiki menu item to add (including Search).

Okay, we will try to implement that somehow. Thanks for the idea.

--
David Crossley