Ralph Goers wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:

> >Are you implying that someone should send a patch,
> >or that you have already supplied one when you added the
> >span functionality which was not properly added.
>
> I'm having a hard time understanding that sentence.  I sent the patch for
> the code via bugzilla.

I could not determine whether you intended me to write it,
or whether something was missed when your patch was applied.

> If you'd like me to send an update to the
> documentation page I can do that, although I'm not sure what form that
> would take.

All code contributions should be documented by the originator.
They know best how to describe it.

You have the source code ...

The Javadoc comments in
src/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/I18nTransformer.java
will end up in the apidoc: http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/

Comments in that code tagged @cocoon.sitemap.component.documentation
will end up as the Description and Info section and merged into the
main content of
src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/transformers/i18n-transformer.xml
to produce:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/i18n-transformer.html

--
David Crossley