Derek Hohls wrote:
> Ralph
>
> Yup.  I am not envious of any other open source package
> ito community support and the intrinsic capability of the system
> but I if had the odd, spare $10k or even $100k lying around
> the first thing I would do is offer to hire some people (tech expert
> + writer/editor) to redo all the documents; including the main
> website and wiki.  Plus produce a high quality "getting going" guide
> (such as the one that projects like Hibernate has.)
>
> I can dream, right?
>
> Derek
>
> PS Yes, in theory, the above could be done by the community,
> but in practice some old-fashioned, top-down, focussed effort is
> actually what it takes to get something like this together.

Or some new-fashioned concept, like Bertrand just suggested.

It must be a community effort. It would be almost
impossible for a small group of "experts" to
document Cocoon. I doubt that anyone could say that
they knew every aspect in detail. So we need to mobilise
our current community.

--
David Crossley