Marc Salvetti wrote:
Hello,

i was looking at the deprecation.log and btw i think it's a great  feature.
i only have a small pb to update my code, i have the following message :

CForms: usage of the variable 'continuation' is deprecated.Please use 'cocoon/continuation' instead. The usage of just 'continuation' will be removed in Cocoon 2.2.

It's quite clear, but it just doesn't say where the continuation variable is used and has to be replaced. I have this variable in the sitemap but prefixing it with cocoon/ produce an error, and i have it in the form template, but prefixing it leave the message in the logs, so i think it must be somewhere else...

Anyone know in what files continuation has to be replaced with cocoon/continuation ?

<ft:form-template action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">

instead of

<ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST">

At least, in my case, it removed the message from the log.

Marc

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
    the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]