Hi,

i think when you use sendPage(url), the url determine which sitemap it refers to cocoon://pipeline is in the main sitemap and cocoon:/pipeline is in the current sitemap

hth,

marc

Antonio Fiol Bonnín a écrit :

Hello,

I have discovered that on Cocoon 2.1.7 (not tested on other versions), if I have:

<map:mount check-reload="yes" src="internal.xmap" uri-prefix="internal"/>

and internal.xmap contains:
  <map:flow language="javascript">
    <map:script src="flow/internal.js"/>
  </map:flow>
and
  <map:match pattern="pipeline">
  </map:match>
and another pipeline in internal.xmap calls a javaflow function which uses
  cocoon.sendPage("pipeline");

the pipeline "pipeline" is NOT FOUND.

However, I found that using the following workaround, the problem no longer appears.

<map:mount check-reload="yes" src="./internal.xmap" uri-prefix="internal"/>

The difference being a ./ before the file name.

Could this be a bug?... At least it seems so... Or maybe I'm completely confused...

--
Antonio