> Yes, because I'm using a DB that has, for example, a table called
> telephoneNumber.

How's that a problem? <fd:field id="telephoneNumber"> works perfectly!

I might be wrong, but if telephoneNumber is a table, i think it should be mapped to a repeater, not to a field.

<snip/>

> Now, I suppose is clear where the matter is: I have two widgets for
> each of the telephone number I need (homeNumber abd officeNumber) but
> I cant mach them with the columns Fields name!!!
>
> How to solve it? Does anybody know?

Why do you need 2 widgets if you have only 1 field in your table ?
Can't you make a conditional validation based on the value of your idType widget ?

Marc