Hi Peter,

Remove all the geronimo*.jar in your cocoon aplication WEB-INF/lib directory. Restart tomcat and everything should work.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Peter Sparkes escribió:
Hi,

I am having difficulties getting email working using the SendMailTransformer.

I am using tomcat 5 and cocoon 2.1.9.

The SendMailTransformer apidocs states that I have to put the following files into Cocoon lib directory:

|mail.jar and ||activation.jar

However at |http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/ I can't find the mail.jar. However I can get dsn.jar, imap.jar, mailapi.jar, pop3.jar and smtp.jar. Do I require some or all of these jars in place of the mail.jar? If not were can I get the mail.jar

Thanks

peter