Does no one have advice on how to get Cocoon to run faster / use less resources?

Regards
Hans

On 5/31/06, Jonas Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have some performance problems running Cocoon 2.1.8, with the
default build, and eXist added to that. The system is quite fast in my
development environment, but the server I try to deploy it on gets
problems.

That system runs debian sarge, Tomcat 4.1.31-3. Sun java 5, with Heap
555M. We also run two other processes on the Tomcat, but these run
quite all right, unless I also try to run Cocoon. The processor is
quite weak.

Does anyone have suggestions of how to get Cocoon to use less system resources?

Also, I would like to hear about the servers you use to run Cocoon,
because I am also going to order a new server (altough I still want to
run Cocoon on the old server also). What should I get?

Regards
Hans