Is there a known issue with upload widget and internet explorer in cocoon 2.1.10?

I have a multipage form (2 pages) with an upload widget in page 2.

model definition:
<fd:upload id="upload" state="disabled" required="false">
</fd:upload>

template definition:
<ft:widget id="upload"/>

When I try to submit the form a dialog shows the message "No response data found".
In cocoon 2.1.9 works all fine and in firefox too (2.1.9 and 2.1.10).
The upload sample in cform cocoon samples works fine too.

Any suggest?

Thanks in advance

Alberto