Thanks! I use Ajax, like in the cocoon2.2 examples.. These examples need a
dojo.js file. I don't know what this file does, but Ajax needs it in this
example.. So I get this error:

Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Couldn't absolutize ajax:/resource/external/dojo/dojo.js. Make sure that the
configuration of your servlet-service contains a connection to
'ajax:/resource/external/dojo/dojo.js'.

Do you know where I can find this file in the repository?

Thanks,
jantje..