Hi,

I want to be able to call a pipeline from another pipeline's XSLT in the
same sitemap. (The reason I need to call the pipeline from the XSLT as
opposed to from the sitemap directly is because I need to pass the XML
input data as parameters and I see no other way of doing this.)

Seems I should be able to use the xslt doc() function with the cocoon:/
protocol, e.g.

<xsl:for-each select="id">
        <xsl:copy-of select="doc(concat('context:/pipeline4', .))" />
</xsl:for-each>

However, I get a "MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: cocoon"
error.

Is this because I'm calling pipeline4 within a nested serviceServlet
'chain'? E.g:

pipeline1 calls pipeline2 calls pipeline 3 (which calls pipeline4 via
the XSLT)

(This is actually part of a bigger issue: I'd like to call an external
Block from within an XSLT but I wanted to get the answer to this
question first and then go from there...)

Heather

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.