I've got the same problem with mvn install -P allblocks

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-block-deployment:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DartifactId=cocoon-block-deployment -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

  Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the file there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DartifactId=cocoon-block-deployment -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-xml-resolver:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-block-deployment:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-xml-resolver:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  gkossakowski-maven2
(http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)