Apparently the documentation has already been fixed but not yet
published ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven D. Majewski [mailto:sd...@virginia.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:18 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: problems with "Getting Started" 2.2 [was: Starting out with
Cocoon 2.2]

Thank You!!

Both "1.0.0" and "1.0-SNAPSHOT" are mismatched in the documentation.
I was following the instructions a little too exactly!

I wondered about this mismatch at the time, but I thought that
perhaps "SNAPSHOT" was a keyword directive of some sort
( like HEAD or PREV in subversion ) so I went ahead and blindly
follower the directions.

I was continuing to the myCocoonWebApp and was hitting the same
complaint from maven. After setting all of the dependencies to
use "1.0.0" , that also now works.

-- Steve M.