Today we are working in a custom J2EE web application framework (kind of
Struts alike framework).
But we need a new kind of website.

The main requirement is that we need some flexible structure to setup the
web pages (kind of building blocks). And maybe in the future a new
requirement could be that our web administrator (non developer) can modify
the structure (not the whole structure, but playing a litlle bit with some
blocks) without need some developer doing the job...

So Maybe someone can told me if Cocoon can help me building up such a J2EE
website?

And maybe important is that some JSP pages tody can be re-used easily...

Thanks for all feedback