Hello, dear mailing-list )

Please help if it's possible: I have a form-model with widgets and the
values of the fields

passes to the database "on-value-changed" action (I haven't any "Submit"
buttons at all)

And for each field I have the validation rules:

<fd:field id="density" required="true">
                <fd:label>Density</fd:label>
                <fd:datatype base="float">
                        <fd:convertor type="plain" />
                </fd:datatype>
                <fd:validation>
                        <fd:range min="0" max="5000">
                                <fd:failmessage>ERROR!!!</fd:failmessage>
                        </fd:range>
                </fd:validation>
                <fd:on-value-changed>
                        <javascript>
                                var value = event.source.value;
                                var form =  event.source.form;
                             var id = new
java.lang.Integer(form.getAttribute("id").intValue());
                                matmodel.setR0(id,value);
                </javascript>
                </fd:on-value-changed>
        </fd:field>

Please, help! How can I use the validation rules to show the message to the
user on-value-changed action ???