This is the matches:

<map:match pattern="correopresidente.xml">
  <map:act type="validator">
    <map:parameter name="descriptor"
value="{global:conectorXmlPath}correos/parametros-action-validator.xml"/>
    <map:parameter name="validate-set" value="form-correo-presidente" />
    <map:generate src="{global:conectorXmlPath}propmail.xml" />
    <map:transform src="{global:conectorXslPath}constcorreopresidente.xsl">
      <map:parameter name="nombre" value="{request-param:id_nombre}" />
      <map:parameter name="apellido" value="{request-param:id_apellidos}" />
      <map:parameter name="correo" value="{request-param:id_correo}" />
      <map:parameter name="asunto" value="{request-param:id_asunto}" />
      <map:parameter name="cuerpo" value="{request-param:id_cuerpo}" />
    </map:transform>
    <map:transform type="sendmail" />
    <map:serialize type="xml" />
  </map:act>
  <map:generate
src="{global:conectorXmlPath}correos/error-form-presidente.xml"/>
  <map:transform type="formTrans" />
  <map:serialize type="xml" />
</map:match>

I comment transform "constcorreopresidente" y I put the value of field
direct on file propmail.xml and the sendmail works OK. I change serializer
to different charset but the problem isn't there.
I think the problem is when the data are received on transform
"constcorreopresidente" with request-param, because the program jump to
sendmail (It is a class that extend from AbstractSAXTransformer, really is
@version $Id: SendMailTransformer.java 607381 2007-12-29 05:42:58Z
vgritsenko) then the field body has lost the encoding.

However I come back to do the test that you tell me.