hi,

have a look at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SourceWritingTransformer

regards
Thomas

Am 25.02.2011 11:56, schrieb Robby Pelssers:
Hi all,

I have a question related to following use case:

I convert the contents of a few xml files into a DITA map and topics. I already
have a pipeline which writes the map and topics to disc.  A colleague of mine
customizes the DITA toolkit stylesheets to our needs.

Now I want the user to be able to show a page with 2 buttons:

-preview XHTML
-preview PDF

To use the customized DITA toolkit i first need to export the files to disc and
next call the corresponding dita pipeline to generate the xhtml or pdf.

How can i accomplish in 1 go that first the files get written to disc and next
the other pipeline is executed on top of it?  I was already thinking of using
an aggregator but I'm not sure if the first part get's executed before the
second part is called?!  Or can I accomplish the side-effect of generating the
files first with some other approach?

<map:match pattern="preview_pdf/*">
  <map:aggregate>
   <map:part src="cocoon://generateFiles/*"/>
   <map:part src="cocoon://dita_2_pdf_pipeline/*"/>
  </map:aggregate>
<map:match>

Thx for any hints.
Robby