Ciao Alberto,
you'll probably right.

What comes to Cocoon lifecycle, I don't get it. Has C3 anything in common with C2 except the concept of pipelines? Can you do the same things with it? When C2.2 was published, I fell off the wagon because of techical differences. C3 knocked me out for good. If you think of the user coming from C2.1 environment who has get used to utilize flowscript, templates, cforms, xsp etc and think of him/her trying to get accustomed in C3, I think the least one can say is that he/she will be totally in a faint.

I don't either get the eagerness for dumbing all the "good old" techiques and frameworks. Of course the general abandonment will halt the development but if you think something like C2.1 and C2.2, I guess they will be useful for years to go, if you are willing and capable of updating some parts by your own.

cheers,
- mika -

P.S. There are still several actors using C2.0..