Also XML-element tags in xsp-files have question marks instead of scands. I also verified that the database is delivering the right stuff. The same database used in this (http://88.148.163.59/cocoon/palaute_app/linkki/html/1059), works with local copy of cocoon.

Updated data, just checked this out. Even this one will fail.
sitemap:
<map:match pattern="koe">
<map:generate type="serverpages" src="koe.xsp">
</map:generate>
<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

koe.xsp: