On 04/12/2012 09:15, Peter Sparkes wrote:
On 04/12/2012 09:40, Peter Sparkes wrote:
I am using C.2.11

I have a CForm implementation and there are, in the xml text, special
characters such as:

£, Â, ⅗ and â

I am using UTF-8 encoding and such characters in the xml file are correctly displaced in the CForm and when the form is saved they are correctly saved in the xml file.

However, I am building another CForm, within the same Cocoon application, this time using the JXTemplate Generator and I am having encoding problems; the above characters are not correctly saved in the xml file.

In the sitemap I have:

<map:generate type="jx" src="forms/{1}_template.xml" label="content1">
<map:parameter name="locale" value="{flow-attribute:locale}"/>
</map:generate>

I suspect the locale setting but do not know how to set it to UTF-8

Hi Peter,
did you take a look at [1] and [2] (for C2.2 but most concepts apply to C2.1 as
well)?

Regards.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/RequestParameterEncoding
[2] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1366_1_1.html