Hi Warrell,

thanks for the input.

Though our problem actually isn't *processing* the JSON, but initially getting it out of a POST request's application/json message body at all. If the JSON is postet wwwform-urlencoded and comes with common variable-value pairs, indeed a variety of options exists.

If, however, one cannot even destill the payload itself out of the request, the largest variety of processing options is not of much help.

What I get is more something like this

POST /serviceendpoint/ HTTP/1.1

Host: mydomain.com

Authorization: MyAuthKeyHere

Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate

Accept: */*

Connection: keep-alive

{"jsonPayload":"verylongpayloadcontentcangohereifyoulike"}

Nonetheless, thanks for all of your suggestions; will get back to these lateron for sure...

Best,

Bardo