absolute paths now work in the sitemap.but i deliver my cocoon application as a
servlet in a jar which i deliver to nexus in openshift then i install my
application using system variables of openshift to tell where the templates and
pictures are.delivering fop-config with the installed application works but
with sitemap it doesn't work cocoon expects it in it's jar my last hope is to
find a plugin which allows to implant a new sitmap in the
WEB-INF/lib/cocoon.jar the other alternative i try now to build the pipeline
implanted in my application with the miracle where fop expects fop.config.xml

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Francesco Chicchiriccò
<ilgro...@apache.org> Datum: 26.11.16  12:32  (GMT+01:00) An:
users@cocoon.apache.org Betreff: Re: Using absolute adresses in sitemap
On 26/11/2016 10:23, hansheinrichbraun wrote:

> how can i use absolute adresses in the sitemap in cocoon 3.0
> for example in src

What do you mean exactly?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò