Thank you for you answer, Dan.
The problem is trickier, as the configuration works with HTTP (I can pass
through the corporate proxy), and not HTTPs.

With HTTP, Proxy-Authorization and Authorization request headers are already
set in the first POST request (see my previous message). But with HTTPS, no
such header is set, even after the Proxy Auth challenge sent by the
corporate proxy.

The path is the following :
[Client] -> [Corporate proxy, Auth required] -> [Web service server, Basic
Auth]

I did set both http-conf:authorization and http-conf:proxyAuthorization, but
I might have set it in a wrong way, you could be right about it. Here is the
conduit configuration:

  <http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">

    <http:tlsClientParameters disableCNCheck="true"
secureSocketProtocol="SSL">
      <sec:trustManagers>
        <sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="pass" resource="truststore.jks"
/>
      </sec:trustManagers>
    </http:tlsClientParameters>

    <!-- Corporate proxy configuration -->
    <http:client AllowChunking="false" ProxyServer="${proxy.host}"
ProxyServerPort="8080" />

    <!-- Application Basic Auth -->
    <http:authorization>
      <sec:UserName>${application.username}</sec:UserName>
      <sec:Password>${application.password}</sec:Password>
    </http:authorization>

    <!-- Proxy Auth -->
    <http:proxyAuthorization>
      <sec:UserName>${proxy.username}</sec:UserName>
      <sec:Password>${proxy.password}</sec:Password>
    </http:proxyAuthorization>

  </http:conduit>