> Is it also possible to just annotate the class with "@WebServiceProvider"
> (without annotation arguments) and add port, wsdl location etc in the
> endpoint configuration?

Instead of using  the pure jaxws Endpoint.create/publish and new EndpointImpl,
you MAY be able to use the JaxWsServerFactoryBean.   Definitely more to
configure, but the JaxWsServerFactoryBean (and it’s parent class and contained
JaxWsServiceFactoryBean) have a bunch of setters and such for configuring the
things that are normally queried via the annotations.  Thus, it’s possible, but
you’ll likely need to dig in to a bunch of those things to figure out all the
incantations that will be required.

Dan