Hi everyone,

I'm interested to add HTTP Cache feature to a cxf client. I configured
it and tried the ehcache jsr107 implementation and the reference
implementation and both are complaining about the class:
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.MetadataMap

that is not implementing Serializable.
Caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.impl.MetadataMap
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1184)
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1
548)
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1509
)
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:
1432)
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1178)
        at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:348)
        at
org.jsr107.ri.RISerializingInternalConverter$Serialized.<init>(RISerial
izingInternalConverter.java:123)

Is there some configuration I can do to avoid this error?

These are some of the involved libraries:
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
        <artifactId>cxf-rt-rs-client</artifactId>
        <version>3.2.7</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>javax.cache</groupId>