Thanks for the pointer.

Looks like I have to do my own JAXRSServerFactoryBean.

Looks like the objects coming out of this factory are immutable because I
cannot find a way to configure a Server(of serviceClass) __after__ it has been
created by web.xml parsing. All the options are on the factory and not at the
serviceClass server object.

Again thanks for the quick reply.

  Vassilis