Once you get all the settings right the functionality is much the same
as far as I have experienced.

However the performance difference can be substantial (seconds vs.
minutes), as I run DataPilot a lot with a little bit complex queries
behind it.

It appears the jdbc driver transfer quite a lot of data across the
network from the server while the sdbc driver doesn't.

Good to know the sdbc driver isn't available yet.

I'll wait for that.

Ferry

Op maandag 27-10-2008 om 08:34 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Rainer
Schuetz: