Hello ApacheDS ml,

I'm using Apache DS as an LDAP server for Unit testing an application,
and thanks to
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/using-apacheds-for-unit-tests.html , I
got my tests working in just minutes (well... almost :).
Many thanks to the redactor of this tutorial (Emmanuel Lecharny ?), it's
very good.

So, my problem : in my application, I need to use the "proxied auth"
extended control describe in RFC 4370 (oid: 2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.18).
But it seems that it isn't supported by apacheDS, my directory respond :
"Operation failed; nested exception is
javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 12 -
Unsupport critical control: 2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.18]; remaining name
'ou=foo, dc=bar, dc=org' ..."

So, is this control supported by ApacheDS ?
If so, obviously I'm doing something wrong... Perhaps the server need
some more configuration compared to what is done the tuto ?
If not, it would be great to put in your site what control are supported
(or perhaps they already are over there and I miss them ?).

Another thing, I didn't find the javadoc for the project... Is it
somewhere ? Final request : are the maven src package some where ? If
not, is it envisaged for next release ?

Thanks for you help and the great job you are doing!

Francois