Hi,

Yesterday i successfully completed the replication testing and it was all
working fine.  Am sure for past 10 hrs there is no one who worked on that
server or there are any reboot etc.

But today when i logged in again and tried to test the replication again,
by adding a user in one server was not replicating to the other server and
i was not even getting any error message as well.

Then thought to bounce the service after 10-15 mins and did so, guess what
the entire tree from both the servers got wiped out(which happened
yesterday as well) and in one of the server am not even able to start the
apacheds service and getting the attached error.  let me tell you that this
error i have seen 4-5 times in past couple of days, not sure if am doing
something wrong or there is a bug.  i have also changed the java  to
Hotspot but not able to start the service.

Please help me in pointing out if am doing something wrong or suggest
otherwise.

Regards,
/Neo